Why don’t you join us?
Membership of the Conservative Group for Europe (CGE) and the Young Conservative Group for Europe (YCGE) is open to anyone who supports Conservatives values and close institutional, economic, political and security relations between Britain and the European Union.
We are fortunate to have the support of many senior Conservative Party figures including as Patrons.
By joining the Conservative Group for Europe you can:
* Receive invitations to our events such as the Annual Europe Lecture, President’s reception, publication launches, speaker meetings, debates and our fringe meetings at Conservative Party Conferences. From time to time you will also be invited to events by other European groups with whom we have close relationships.
* Stay informed by receiving our policy briefings.
* Get involved in our national and grass roots political campaigning to ensure that Britain retains a close and co-operative partnership with the countries of the European Union.
* If you are under 30, you could benefit from a reduced membership rate and join our youth section, the Young Conservative Group for Europe which has its own programme of activity.
* Meet likeminded campaigners.
If you would like to find out more about us, please don’t hesitate to contact us by email: email@example.com.
By joining the Conservative Group for Europe, you are agreeing to receive communications and information from us. We will not pass your personal details to third-parties without your explicit consent. Please note: under the Data Protection Act 1998, returning the membership form acknowledges that you consent to the information being held on the Conservative Group for Europe database. We will only use this information for our own purposes.